Family Medicine / GP
Family Physician - University Medicine
Our client, The Trent University Student Wellness Centre, a team of caring, dedicated, multi-disciplinary professionals, are currently seeking a Family Physician to join their Family Practice group.
As a part of the Student Wellness Centre, you will support a diverse student population through the provision of confidential primary health care, health promotion, disease prevention, and wellness education.
Student Health Services is an appointment based medical clinic for all registered part-time and full-time students at Trent University Campus.
• Provide screening and primary care health services
• Examine patients, take their complete history and provide clinical guidance and recommendations
• Evaluate the patients’ health, make diagnosis on clinical conditions, prescribe and administer medications, treatments and follow up care
• Educate, advise and empower patients on preventive health care and disease prevention
• Provide counseling and support to patients on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
• Ability to obtain registration in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
• CCFP designation or CCFP (EM)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact:
Michelle Flynn | Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant | email@example.com
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.| www.canamrecruiting.com
Innovation in physician recruitment since 1997!
Higher Talent Inc.| Executive Search-HR Consulting