Family Medicine / GP
Urgent Care Physicians (2)
Our Client, a brand new, state-of-the-art, urgent care medical facility in the Cayman Islands are looking for outstanding and motivated GPs and ER consultants to join our team for up to a 2 year contract (extendable).
About the Cayman Islands
The Cayman Islands is one of the safest countries in the Caribbean. Located in the Caribbean Sea, the Cayman Islands, is home to the world famous sugary, white-sand Seven Mile Beach. It provides one of the highest standards of living in the Western Hemisphere, with first class infrastructure, excellent schools and a diverse variety of sports, community and social clubs. Surrounded by crystal clear waters, the island truly is a paradise that offers an attractive and enviable, tax-free work-life balance. There are no taxes on personal income, corporate profits or capital gains in the Cayman Islands. In fact, there are no estate or death inheritance taxes payable on Cayman Islands real estate or other assets held in the Cayman Islands.
Our client provides premium healthcare at affordable pricing in comfortable, modern surroundings. As part of thier team you will be committed to delivering exceptional patient-centred care and the highest levels of customer service. All employees will work on a rotating shift pattern, an average of 42 hours per week for every two weeks worked, allowing you to enjoy your work and also have time to fully embrace island life.
Scope of Responsibilities - GPs and ER Consultants
● Provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive care services to patients with urgent (but not emergency) medical conditions.
● Take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays, and make diagnoses.
● Treat minor injuries, suturing, performing minor surgical procedures and casting.
● Documentation of all medical history, physical findings, lab or x-ray results, diagnosis, prescribed medications and discharge planning in EMR charting system.
● Consult with other medical providers as appropriate and document discussions and recommendations in EMR charting system.
● Outside duties at health fairs or special events at the discretion of the Facility Manager.
● Applicants must hold full, specialist registration in one of the following jurisdictions: US, UK, Canada, Jamaica, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand.
● All applicants must complete the IELTS with a minimum of 7.5
● Lucrative salary, tax-free take home pay of $210,000 plus in Canadian. Compensation depending on qualifications
● Attractive work/life balance
● No on-call duties or responsibilities
● Generous relocation reimbursement
● Airfares at beginning and end of contract
Interested candidates must be fully licensed in Canada with a minimum of 2 years experience.
Michelle Flynn | Senior Recruiter/ HR Consultant
709-576-0980 | firstname.lastname@example.org