Family Medicine / GP
Physicians - Work Part-Time from your Home/Office - Rx Review
Scope of Work
- Physicians conduct patient file/chart reviews from primary care physicians and confirm the appropriateness of prescriptions for the patient clients.
- Appropriateness can be based on counter-indications of other medications, patient medical history, over or under-prescribing of expected dosages, or other factors that are relevant in the reviewing physicians professional judgement.
- Reviewing physicians have full access to Clayman Pharmacy pharmacists, staff, and medication history, and can contact the patient and/or primary care physician as they feel is appropriate.
- Patient files are sent in batch approximately every 2 weeks with the expectation that the reviewing physician completes review of the batch and returns it to Clayman Pharmacy within a 2 week period.
- Patient files arrive by courier and are returned by courier. Clayman Pharmacy pays (or reimburses) for all courier/shipping charges.
- Clayman Pharmacy is fully licensed to provide international prescription services.
- Clayman Pharmacy does not dispense any narcotics or controlled substances.
- Typical remuneration ranges from $5 CAD - $15 CAD per standard file review. and is negotiable depending on the complexity of the of the file.
- Physicians trusted and expected to use their professional judgement, in the best interests of each patient, in their review of each patient files.
- Successful physician candidates must be hold Full Registration from any Canadian provincal or territorial College of Physicians and Surgeons, (except for Manitoba),
- Physician candidates need not reside in Canada, however, physician candidates who reside in Canada or the USA are preferred.
If you are not available for this posting, please feel free to forward this email to an interested colleague.
Interested candidates please contact or send applications and CV to:
Phil Jost, HSM, MBA
CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc.