Obstetrics / Gynecology
The hospital delivers a broad range of acute, post-acute, outpatient and diagnostic services to a mixed urban and rural population of approximately 100,000 residents and provides an array of diagnostic and specialist services including CT, MRI, anaesthesia, internal medicine, surgery, psychiatry, Ob/Gyn, Orthopedics, Urology and an inpatient rehabilitation program.
The Maternal Child Care Program
- 750 births/year
- 600 Gynecological surgical cases annually
- LDRP suites
- Labour assessment room
- Combined care beds for mom & baby
- Antenatal beds
- 4 brand new state of the art ORs
- Consultation and staff education rooms
Currently recruiting a full time Obstetrician Gynecologist. Full time will include office practice, inpatient and out patient care, deliveries, elective surgeries, clinic time for minor procedures and on call coverage. Remuneration would be based on fee for service billings plus HOCC (Hospital on Call Coverage) stipend. May be eligible for Ministry Incentives.
- Fully independent registration with College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – FRCP(C) in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Additional training and experience with Urogynecology and pelvic reconstruction.
Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
Interested candidates, please contact: Hedi Cameron, Regional Manager, CanAm Physician Recruiting Inc. Office: 647-883-7185 E-mail: email@example.com